Working on a home improvement project? Maybe you are cleaning out your attic or home and need an easy way to dispose of all the junk? Gaeta Green Environmental Services has a dumpster for your project.
This is a common scenario for most of our residential customers. The most frequent question we get when our residential customers call
about needing a dumpster or container for these types of project s is what the best size for the job?
Estimating the volume of your debris is challenging, especially for household junk. Picking the right size dumpster for roofing, for example, is more straightforward since you can easily calculate the square footing of the roof.
Our dumpsters come in a few different sizes: 10, 20, and 40 yard sizes.
Here is a quick guide as to what will fit in each size dumpster and what it’s best for:
10 Yard Dumpster
- 250 sq. ft deck removal
- 1,500 sq. ft. of roof shingles (single layer)
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling job
20 Yard Dumpster
- Basement, attic, or garage cleanup
- Flooring and carpet removal for a large house
- 300 to 400 square feet of deck removal
- 2,500 to 3,000 sq. ft. of single layer roof shingle removal
40 Yard Dumpster
- Window or siding replacement for a large home
- Commercial roof tear off
- Commercial or office building cleanout
- New construction or major addition (larger home)
- Large amounts of demolition debris, trash, paper, or cardboard
If this guide is still not clear to help you when selecting a container just give Gaeta Green Environmental Services a call at 718-720-7220 to have a container delivered to you and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be able to recommend the right size dumpster based on your project. We specialize in Staten Island carting.